FAQ's - Payment Protection Insurance Claims
How Much PPI Will I get?
You can claim for the return of any PPI payments plus 8% interest if your PPI policy was miss-sold. If you have been charged interest on your PPI repayments, then you may be eligible to claim this back also. However, you generally have to make a claim within 3 years of becoming aware of the problem or within 6 years of the event, whichever is the latter.
For more detailed information on claiming back mis-sold Payment Protection Insurance see our dedicated PPI Claims page.
Our no win no fee promise
- We will never ask for any money from you to start your claim. We take our fee's from the conclusion of your successful claim no matter how long or complicated a case it is.
- We do everything for you, all you need to do is speak to us and go through any information you have, we will then take care of the rest for you.
- Once we have been successful with your claim you get paid before we take our fee.
Why choose Claims2gain
- We do everything for you, its easy.
- We complete most of the complicated and lengthy paperwork on your behalf.
- Millions of £'s reclaimed for our customers already.
- Most of our claims are completed and settled within weeks.
- Our no win no fee promise.
- You can talk to us any time you want and we provide you with your own dedicated claims handler.
- Over 40 Years experience in the financial marketplace.
- Read what our customers say about us on our testimonial page, they speak for themselves.